4 Star self catering cottage Scottish Borders, sleeps 8
Completely modernised but retaining its charm, the farmhouse has loads of space to relax in style and luxury. Three bedrooms, three bathrooms and lots of living space offers plenty of space for up to 8 people. Large kitchen, dining room, parlour and lounge. There is parking for up to three cars and ample lock up storage for bikes & rods.
Lounge – real fire, plenty of seating. French door to garden, patio & outdoor seating. 50inch Smart TV, DVD & CD player, vast library of books & movies for rainy days. FREE WIFI. Parlour – second 50 inch TV or an escape to put the kids!
Dining room – perfect to sit and chew the cud after a strenuous day on the hills. Full dinner service for posh nosh if needed – it goes in the dishwasher too! Kitchen – all you need for family meals or a dinner party. Electric range cooker, easy to use with double ovens, grill & griddle. Large fridge freezer holds all you need for your stay. Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Farmhouse table and chairs for informal eating.
Master Bedroom with en suite – king size double; ample storage, hair dryer, trouser press, chaise lounge. Roll top bath and walk in shower. Captains Room – perfect family room with super king double (or can be twins) plus 2 further singles making four to share using the family bathroom. The Maids room – accessed via its own staircase has super king double (or can be twins) with use of the ground floor shower room. Outside Gardens surround the house which is secure – dogs & children cannot escape! New patio & outdoor seating for 2017. BBQ, bike and rod lock up with wash down facility. Wood store stacked with logs! Parking for three cars.
Picture Gallery below
- All linen and towels provided
- Initial housekeeping necessities
- Central heating & electric included
- Initial logs and kindling for fires, thereafter £3 in the honesty box
- 50inch HD Smart TV in lounge
- 50inch TV in the parlour
- Selection of Movies, DVDs, and CD’s
- Generous selection of board games
- Large porch for storing outdoor gear
- Secure lock up & bike wash facilities
- Analogue phone provided if required
- High chair
- Cot provided (+£20 if linen required) request this on your booking form
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome (+£15 pr dog regardless of length of stay)
- Large secure garden with patio, BBQ and seating
- Parking for 3 cars